W-85 was built for the Boston and Maine railroad and entered service in March of 1935 and numbered 4590. On Janurary 5th, 1959, 4590 was sold to the Long Island, renumbered 7625 and converted to a parlor car. In the 1970's it was retired and converted to a Sandite car and renumbered W-85. After it was finished being used in sandite service, it sat in storage. It was finally donated to RMLI on 3/2/2008. Since the railroad museum had no use for it, W-85 was donated to Twin Forks. It is currently used for storage.