Jordan Spreader W-93 was built for the Long Island Rail Road in 1948 for east end plow service. It was in service for about 50 years. It was donated to Twin Forks in 2001.

Call us: 

1-516-595-4654

twinforksnrhs@gmail.com

© 2019 by Twin Forks NRHS

Open hours:
We are open most Saturdays from 11am-5pm. Contact us for more information.
Location

Our railroad equipment is located in Riverhead, NY, in the yard behind the train station.

 

  • Facebook Clean